FIR against another Bihar minister for violating poll code
Patna: An FIR was Wednesday registered against
Bihar Minister for Rural Works Department and senior JD(U)
leader Brishen Patel charging him with violating the model
code of conduct for elections.
The case was registered by Block Development Officer
P Mahato against Patel with the Vaishali Police Station this
morning, official sources said.
Patel has been charged with sinking a handpump with a
sticker of his name in his Vaishali Assembly constituency in
Other two state ministers who are facing model code
violation charges are PHED Minister Ashwini Kumar Choubey and
Tourism Minister Rampravesh Rai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash