FIR against guards for embezzlement of Rs 1.14 cr from ATM
Muzaffarpur: Two guards of a private security agency have been booked for alleged embezzlement of Rs 1.14 crore from an ATM in Bihar`s Muzaffarpur district.
The private security agency SIS`s Assistant Manager Ravikant Ojha lodged an FIR yesterday against the security guards, Suraj Singh and Amrendra, for embezzlement of Rs 1.14 crore from the SBI ATM in the Red Cross Society premises in Bihar`s Muzaffarpur district, SSP Saurabh Kumar said.
The two guards had embezzled the amount during loading of cash in the ATM machine, he alleged.
Raids were being carried out to nab the accused guards, Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued