FIR against guards for embezzlement of Rs 1.14 cr from ATM
Muzaffarpur: Two guards of a private security agency have been booked for alleged embezzlement of Rs 1.14 crore from an ATM in Bihar`s Muzaffarpur district.
The private security agency SIS`s Assistant Manager Ravikant Ojha lodged an FIR yesterday against the security guards, Suraj Singh and Amrendra, for embezzlement of Rs 1.14 crore from the SBI ATM in the Red Cross Society premises in Bihar`s Muzaffarpur district, SSP Saurabh Kumar said.
The two guards had embezzled the amount during loading of cash in the ATM machine, he alleged.
Raids were being carried out to nab the accused guards, Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test