FIR against ruling BJP MLA
Araria: An FIR has been registered
against ruling BJP MLA Anandi Prasad Yadav for allegedly
threatening a circle officer.
Sub-divisional officer (Araria) Md Qasim said Surendera
Nath Pandey had yesterday lodged a complaint with Sikta police
station in the district charging Yadav with threatening to
kill the official.
He has also been charged with obstructing a public servant
in discharge of official work, he said.
Yadav is BJP MLA from Sikti assembly constituency in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- LIVE: Jayalalithaa's condition critical after suffering cardiac arrest, huge crowd gathers outside Apollo hospital
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender