Firemen to be recruited in Bihar
Patna: After 22 years an examination would be held for recruiting firemen in Bihar.
The Department of Posts, Bihar Circle, after entering into an agreement with the state government, would supply forms, sell and collect them and also publish the results of the examination, official sources said today.
The police department would organise the examination for the recruitment of 1000 firemen and the postal department would advertise the forms, the sources said.
Chairman, Central Selection Commission, Bihar, Sunit Kumar said about 81 post offices of Bihar would start selling the forms from the second week of August.
"After a gap of about 22 years, an examination for the recruitment of firemen is being conducted in the state," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- Do not intervene in South China Sea dispute: China tells Japan
- Nepal PM KP Sharma Oli steps down
- Centuries-old fair symbolising maize blossom begins in Himachal
- 2016 Olympics: Russia escape blanket ban, but IOC bars whistle-blower from Rio Games
- Pakistan Daily calls Nawaz Sharif's statement on Kashmir 'wishful thinking and unrealistic'