Five killed, one injured in road mishaps
Gaya: Five persons were killed and another injured in separate road accidents in Gaya district of Bihar on Monday.
Police said three persons were killed on the spot and another injured when a car dashed against a divider on NH 2 at Barachati area injured in the accident.
Among those killed was the wife of a Bokaro Steel plant employee, who suffered grievous injury in the accident.
In another accident a truck collided with a motorcycle killing two persons on the spot, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- WikiLeaks to release 'significant' material on Clinton
- Fernando Alonso praises McLaren as Honda introduce engine upgrades
- Want to get rid of nail biting habit? Try these ways!
- ''Russia pondering alternative games for banned paralympians''
- Mercury's peculiar surface a mystery no more; NASA scientists solve the puzzle!