Five Maoists arrested in Bihar
Aurangabad: Five Maoists were on Tuesday arrested from different localities under Deo police station of Bihar`s Naxal-hit Aurangabad district.
Of the five, two -- Sushil Kumar singh and Dara Bhuyan -- were involved in several Naxal activities, Superintendent of police Upendera Kumar Sharma said.
The other three were identified as Kapil Yadav, Barun Paswan and Subedar Yadav.
Eight policemen, including officer in-charge of Tandwa police station, were recently killed in landmine blasts triggered by the ultras in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Vs Redmi Note 3: Check out the differences
- Attack on American University in Afghanistan leaves 13 dead
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- BJP seeks FIR against Akhilesh, police officers for lathicharge
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive