Five Maoists arrested in Bihar
Aurangabad: Five Maoists were on Tuesday arrested from different localities under Deo police station of Bihar`s Naxal-hit Aurangabad district.
Of the five, two -- Sushil Kumar singh and Dara Bhuyan -- were involved in several Naxal activities, Superintendent of police Upendera Kumar Sharma said.
The other three were identified as Kapil Yadav, Barun Paswan and Subedar Yadav.
Eight policemen, including officer in-charge of Tandwa police station, were recently killed in landmine blasts triggered by the ultras in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range