Five Maoists arrested in Bihar
Aurangabad: Five Maoists were on Tuesday arrested from different localities under Deo police station of Bihar`s Naxal-hit Aurangabad district.
Of the five, two -- Sushil Kumar singh and Dara Bhuyan -- were involved in several Naxal activities, Superintendent of police Upendera Kumar Sharma said.
The other three were identified as Kapil Yadav, Barun Paswan and Subedar Yadav.
Eight policemen, including officer in-charge of Tandwa police station, were recently killed in landmine blasts triggered by the ultras in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysis of Russia's nuclear threat to America
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption