Five Maoists arrested in Bihar
Aurangabad: Five Maoists were on Tuesday arrested from different localities under Deo police station of Bihar`s Naxal-hit Aurangabad district.
Of the five, two -- Sushil Kumar singh and Dara Bhuyan -- were involved in several Naxal activities, Superintendent of police Upendera Kumar Sharma said.
The other three were identified as Kapil Yadav, Barun Paswan and Subedar Yadav.
Eight policemen, including officer in-charge of Tandwa police station, were recently killed in landmine blasts triggered by the ultras in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Thanks to natural forces, Antarctic temperature falls! But it's temporary
- I wanted to bat in the top seven for a long time, reveals Ravichandran Ashwin
- Ugly spat: Renuka Chowdhury reacts to Harsimrat Kaur's 'Kachra' allegation, calls it 'cheap political drama'
- Three suspects arrested in Florida for trying to join terror group ISIS
- PM Modi pays tribute to Chandra Shekhar Azad, Bal Gangadhar Tilak on birth anniversaries