Five Maoists held in Bihar
Aurangabad (Bihar): Five Maoists, believed to have been involved in last week`s landmine blast at Pathara, were arrested along with weapons in Bihar`s Aurangabad district during a search operation by the police.
Superintendent of Police Upendra Kumar Sharma said the five were arrested from different villages of the Maoist-hit Aurangabad district yesterday.
A country-made stengun, nine live ammunitions and six used ones were seized from the ultras.
A search operation is still on and more arrests were likely in connection with the landmine blast, he added.
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Premier League: Leicester City clinch historic title after Eden Hazard`s stunning late goal vs Tottenham Hotspur
- EPL: Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez and other key players who played major roles in Leicester City`s title success