Five Maoists held in Bihar
Aurangabad (Bihar): Five Maoists, believed to have been involved in last week`s landmine blast at Pathara, were arrested along with weapons in Bihar`s Aurangabad district during a search operation by the police.
Superintendent of Police Upendra Kumar Sharma said the five were arrested from different villages of the Maoist-hit Aurangabad district yesterday.
A country-made stengun, nine live ammunitions and six used ones were seized from the ultras.
A search operation is still on and more arrests were likely in connection with the landmine blast, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Oh boy! Some cool tips for men's styling
- Superstar Mohanlal wants CM Vijayan to tackle Kerala's 'biggest terror', here is what he said
- Brexit fears: Asia markets collapse as Britain looks set to leave EU
- Kareena Kapoor Khan and Alia Bhatt new BFFs in B-Town? Here's why
- UK markets plunge, sterling eyes biggest ever fall, as EU vote in balance