Five Maoists held in Bihar
Aurangabad (Bihar): Five Maoists, believed to have been involved in last week`s landmine blast at Pathara, were arrested along with weapons in Bihar`s Aurangabad district during a search operation by the police.
Superintendent of Police Upendra Kumar Sharma said the five were arrested from different villages of the Maoist-hit Aurangabad district yesterday.
A country-made stengun, nine live ammunitions and six used ones were seized from the ultras.
A search operation is still on and more arrests were likely in connection with the landmine blast, he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India