Five member panel constituted to prepare JD(U) manifesto
Patna: The ruling JD(U), a constituent of
the NDA, would present a separate manifesto for the coming
assembly polls in Bihar.
Bihar JD(U) president Vijay Kumar Choudhry told newsmen
here today that a five-member committee has been set up to
draft the manifesto.
Party national spokesman Shivanand Tiwari has been
appointed convenor of the committee, he said.
The four other members of the manifesto drafting
committee are Harikishore Singh, former union minister of
state for external affairs, N K Singh, a Rajya Sabha member,
Ramchandra Prasad Singh, a Lok Sabha member and Bhim Singh,
member of Bihar legislative Council, Choudhry added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?