Five member panel constituted to prepare JD(U) manifesto
Patna: The ruling JD(U), a constituent of
the NDA, would present a separate manifesto for the coming
assembly polls in Bihar.
Bihar JD(U) president Vijay Kumar Choudhry told newsmen
here today that a five-member committee has been set up to
draft the manifesto.
Party national spokesman Shivanand Tiwari has been
appointed convenor of the committee, he said.
The four other members of the manifesto drafting
committee are Harikishore Singh, former union minister of
state for external affairs, N K Singh, a Rajya Sabha member,
Ramchandra Prasad Singh, a Lok Sabha member and Bhim Singh,
member of Bihar legislative Council, Choudhry added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi