Five member panel constituted to prepare JD(U) manifesto
Patna: The ruling JD(U), a constituent of
the NDA, would present a separate manifesto for the coming
assembly polls in Bihar.
Bihar JD(U) president Vijay Kumar Choudhry told newsmen
here today that a five-member committee has been set up to
draft the manifesto.
Party national spokesman Shivanand Tiwari has been
appointed convenor of the committee, he said.
The four other members of the manifesto drafting
committee are Harikishore Singh, former union minister of
state for external affairs, N K Singh, a Rajya Sabha member,
Ramchandra Prasad Singh, a Lok Sabha member and Bhim Singh,
member of Bihar legislative Council, Choudhry added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Boon for SC/ST candidates? Birth, caste certificates likely to be merged