Five mobile phones seized from Munger jail
Munger: Five mobile phones among other things were seized today from the divisional jail here in Bihar`s Munger district.
A joint raid in the divisional jail premises was carried out by Jail Superintendent Alok Kumar which yielded five mobile phones, 13 SIM cards, 20 gram ganja and a diary from the cells, Additional Superintendent of Police Rajiv Mishra who took part said.
A report would be sent to superiors, Mishra said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak