Five persons burnt alive in Bihar
Munger: Five persons, including three
children, were burnt alive in a devastating fire which
gutted more than 25 huts at Migaon village in Mufassil police
station in Bihar`s Munger district, official sources said
The fire broke out late last night when villagers were
warming themselves after arranging bonfire because of biting
cold, sources said.
The fire soon spread and gutted more than 25 houses at the
village, they said.
Two adults, and three children died of burn injuries in the
fire, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash