Five persons burnt alive in Bihar
Munger: Five persons, including three
children, were burnt alive in a devastating fire which
gutted more than 25 huts at Migaon village in Mufassil police
station in Bihar`s Munger district, official sources said
The fire broke out late last night when villagers were
warming themselves after arranging bonfire because of biting
cold, sources said.
The fire soon spread and gutted more than 25 houses at the
village, they said.
Two adults, and three children died of burn injuries in the
fire, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016