Five persons burnt alive in Bihar
Munger: Five persons, including three
children, were burnt alive in a devastating fire which
gutted more than 25 huts at Migaon village in Mufassil police
station in Bihar`s Munger district, official sources said
The fire broke out late last night when villagers were
warming themselves after arranging bonfire because of biting
cold, sources said.
The fire soon spread and gutted more than 25 houses at the
village, they said.
Two adults, and three children died of burn injuries in the
fire, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH