Five persons burnt alive in Bihar
Munger: Five persons, including three
children, were burnt alive in a devastating fire which
gutted more than 25 huts at Migaon village in Mufassil police
station in Bihar`s Munger district, official sources said
The fire broke out late last night when villagers were
warming themselves after arranging bonfire because of biting
cold, sources said.
The fire soon spread and gutted more than 25 houses at the
village, they said.
Two adults, and three children died of burn injuries in the
fire, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...