Five persons burnt alive in Bihar
Munger: Five persons, including three
children, were burnt alive in a devastating fire which
gutted more than 25 huts at Migaon village in Mufassil police
station in Bihar`s Munger district, official sources said
The fire broke out late last night when villagers were
warming themselves after arranging bonfire because of biting
cold, sources said.
The fire soon spread and gutted more than 25 houses at the
village, they said.
Two adults, and three children died of burn injuries in the
fire, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report