Former Bihar CM Bhagwat Jha Azad critically ill
New Delhi: Former Bihar chief minister
Bhagwat Jha Azad is critically ill.
89-year-old Azad, who is admitted to the All India
Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), has been on life
support system for the past three days.
Azad, father of former cricketer and BJP MP Kirti Azad,
was a Congress leader and chief minister of Bihar.
"He is in a serious condition and has been on ventilator
for the past three days," Kirti said.
Bhagwat Jha represented Bhagalpur seat in Lok Sabha six
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown