Former Bihar CM Bhagwat Jha Azad critically ill
New Delhi: Former Bihar chief minister
Bhagwat Jha Azad is critically ill.
89-year-old Azad, who is admitted to the All India
Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), has been on life
support system for the past three days.
Azad, father of former cricketer and BJP MP Kirti Azad,
was a Congress leader and chief minister of Bihar.
"He is in a serious condition and has been on ventilator
for the past three days," Kirti said.
Bhagwat Jha represented Bhagalpur seat in Lok Sabha six
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"