Former Bihar CM Bhagwat Jha Azad critically ill
New Delhi: Former Bihar chief minister
Bhagwat Jha Azad is critically ill.
89-year-old Azad, who is admitted to the All India
Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), has been on life
support system for the past three days.
Azad, father of former cricketer and BJP MP Kirti Azad,
was a Congress leader and chief minister of Bihar.
"He is in a serious condition and has been on ventilator
for the past three days," Kirti said.
Bhagwat Jha represented Bhagalpur seat in Lok Sabha six
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore