Former Bihar CM Bhagwat Jha Azad critically ill
New Delhi: Former Bihar chief minister
Bhagwat Jha Azad is critically ill.
89-year-old Azad, who is admitted to the All India
Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), has been on life
support system for the past three days.
Azad, father of former cricketer and BJP MP Kirti Azad,
was a Congress leader and chief minister of Bihar.
"He is in a serious condition and has been on ventilator
for the past three days," Kirti said.
Bhagwat Jha represented Bhagalpur seat in Lok Sabha six
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note