Former Bihar minister Rambriksha Chaudhary dies
Patna: Former Bihar minister and Congress leader Rambriksha Chaudhary died here in a private hospital, party sources said on Saturday.
Chaudhary (76) died last night.
He served as minister in the past Congress government in the state. Chaudhary was elected to Bihar Assembly from Pupri seat in Sitamarhi for four times.
His body was brought to Sadaquat Ashram, Congress headquarters, for partymen to pay their respect.
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar condoled the death of Chaudhary and announced funeral with state honour.
State Congress president Ashok Chaudhary condoled death of former minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan