Former Bihar minister Rambriksha Chaudhary dies
Patna: Former Bihar minister and Congress leader Rambriksha Chaudhary died here in a private hospital, party sources said on Saturday.
Chaudhary (76) died last night.
He served as minister in the past Congress government in the state. Chaudhary was elected to Bihar Assembly from Pupri seat in Sitamarhi for four times.
His body was brought to Sadaquat Ashram, Congress headquarters, for partymen to pay their respect.
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar condoled the death of Chaudhary and announced funeral with state honour.
State Congress president Ashok Chaudhary condoled death of former minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- AIMIM to move to SC against Bombay HC verdict on allowing women entry to Haji Ali
- Cuteness alert! Meet Deepak Tijori's adorable daughter Samara Tijori – View pics
- Disrupted sleeping habits may cause suicidal thoughts
- US aid to Pakistan shrinks amid mounting frustration over militants
- SC asks Parsvnath to refund home buyers; builder says it can't repay