Former Bihar minister Rambriksha Chaudhary dies
Patna: Former Bihar minister and Congress leader Rambriksha Chaudhary died here in a private hospital, party sources said on Saturday.
Chaudhary (76) died last night.
He served as minister in the past Congress government in the state. Chaudhary was elected to Bihar Assembly from Pupri seat in Sitamarhi for four times.
His body was brought to Sadaquat Ashram, Congress headquarters, for partymen to pay their respect.
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar condoled the death of Chaudhary and announced funeral with state honour.
State Congress president Ashok Chaudhary condoled death of former minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena 'rotted' during 25 years of alliance with BJP: Uddhav Thackeray
- Feel sorry for using pellet guns against Kashmiri youth but have no other option: CRPF chief
- Hearing test may identify infants with autism risk
- Auto-rickshaw strike in Delhi, commuters hit hard
- 7th Pay Commission: Notification issued; central govt employees, pensioners to get increased payout for August