Former Bihar minister`s son lynched for stealing car
Patna: A mob beat up a former Bihar minister`s son to death Sunday, allegedly for stealing a car, police said.
Rajeev Kumar Sahni, former minister Ramashray Sahni`s son, was caught allegedly stealing a car at Asnichak near Dalsingh Sarai in Samastipur, a district police official said.
"Sahni was beaten to death after getting caught while stealing a car," the official said.
He was allegedly arrested for stealing vehicles in the past as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden