Former union min Upendra Nath Verma dead
Patna: Former Union minister Upendra Nath
Verma died on Sunday at private hospital after prolonged illness,
his family sources said here.
He was 90.
Verma was a minister in the V P Singh government in
He was presently Bihar State Farmer Commission`s
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has expressed grief at the
death of the former Union minister and announced state funeral
to the departed leader tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets