Former union min Upendra Nath Verma dead
Patna: Former Union minister Upendra Nath
Verma died on Sunday at private hospital after prolonged illness,
his family sources said here.
He was 90.
Verma was a minister in the V P Singh government in
He was presently Bihar State Farmer Commission`s
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has expressed grief at the
death of the former Union minister and announced state funeral
to the departed leader tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Parineeti Chopra turns 'sexy pari' for sizzling photo-shoot