Former union minister from Bihar dies
Patna: Former union minister, Rafique Alam
died of heart attack at the Ram Manohar Lohia hospital in New
Delhi on Sunday.
He was 81.
His body would be cremated in his hometown Kishanganj
in Bihar, family sources said.
Chief Minister, Nitish Kumar condoled his death and
said his funeral would be held with full state honour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah