Former union minister from Bihar dies
Patna: Former union minister, Rafique Alam
died of heart attack at the Ram Manohar Lohia hospital in New
Delhi on Sunday.
He was 81.
His body would be cremated in his hometown Kishanganj
in Bihar, family sources said.
Chief Minister, Nitish Kumar condoled his death and
said his funeral would be held with full state honour.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'