Forty quintals of explosives, 300 detonators seized
Sasaram: Police on Friday seized a huge volume of explosives and arrested two persons for supplying such substances to Maoists from Amartalab hill area under Mufassil police station in Bihar`s Rohtas district.
Acting on a tip-off, police searched the hill and seized forty quintals Amonium Nitrate, packed in 80 sacks, and 300 detonators.
Bablu Kumar Rai and Pintu Kumar were arrested for supplying explosives to Maoists.
Police are in search of three persons in this connection.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Heatwave grips east, central and peninsular India; many dead in Assam, Arunachal Pradesh due to cyclone, hailstorm
- Anti-Donald Trump protests break out for second day in California
- UN council discusses move to enforce North Korea sanctions
- Norway helicopter crash: All 13 people on board dead, 11 bodies recovered
- Britain`s queen joins royal Invictus Games challenge to Obamas -Watch video