Forty quintals of explosives, 300 detonators seized
Sasaram: Police on Friday seized a huge volume of explosives and arrested two persons for supplying such substances to Maoists from Amartalab hill area under Mufassil police station in Bihar`s Rohtas district.
Acting on a tip-off, police searched the hill and seized forty quintals Amonium Nitrate, packed in 80 sacks, and 300 detonators.
Bablu Kumar Rai and Pintu Kumar were arrested for supplying explosives to Maoists.
Police are in search of three persons in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened