Four arms supplier to Maoists arrested in Patna
Patna: The Patna police on Tuesday raided a village in Maoist-infested Masaurhi sub-division of Patna district and arrested four persons involved in supplying arms to the red rebels, the police said.
Acting on a tip off, Senior Superintendent of Police, Patna, Manu Maharaj sent a team to conduct raid in Mimra village under Kadirganj police station of Masaurhi sub-division.
Seeing the police team, the criminals fired which was retaliated by the security men.
The police overpowered the four and recovered arms, ammunition and equipment used in making arms, the police said.
On interrogation it came into light that the four were involved in supplying arms to Maoists and criminals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray