Four bodies recovered in Bihar
Gopalganj: Four bodies, including that of two women, were recovered on Sunday from two places in Bihar`s Gopalganj district.
Acting on inputs by local, police recovered the bodies of a woman and a man from Sadhauwwa village under Sidhaulia police station area and another from Karasghat village under Mohammedpur police station area, the sources said.
All the four bodies, which appeared to be that of labourers from Jharkhand, were recovered from the two villages within a radius of six km on the NH-28, to suggest that these were dumped by someone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth