Four bodies recovered in Bihar
Gopalganj: Four bodies, including that of two women, were recovered on Sunday from two places in Bihar`s Gopalganj district.
Acting on inputs by local, police recovered the bodies of a woman and a man from Sadhauwwa village under Sidhaulia police station area and another from Karasghat village under Mohammedpur police station area, the sources said.
All the four bodies, which appeared to be that of labourers from Jharkhand, were recovered from the two villages within a radius of six km on the NH-28, to suggest that these were dumped by someone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days