Four bodies recovered in Bihar
Gopalganj: Four bodies, including that of two women, were recovered on Sunday from two places in Bihar`s Gopalganj district.
Acting on inputs by local, police recovered the bodies of a woman and a man from Sadhauwwa village under Sidhaulia police station area and another from Karasghat village under Mohammedpur police station area, the sources said.
All the four bodies, which appeared to be that of labourers from Jharkhand, were recovered from the two villages within a radius of six km on the NH-28, to suggest that these were dumped by someone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter