Four bombs recovered in Sitamarhi
Sitamarhi: Four bombs were recovered
today from a bridge in Khanua village under Runnisaidpur police station area in Bihar`s Sitamarhi district, a police officer said.
During routine patrolling, the policemen recovered the haul of bombs lying in a bag under a bridge, the Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Sanjay Kumar said.
The bombs were later defused by the bomb disposal squad, he said.
These bombs might have been hidden by local criminals, Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics