Four buried alive in house collapse in Bihar
Patna: Four members of a family were buried alive and two others injured on Wednesday when a house caved in at Purab Darwaza locality here following heavy rains.
Deputy superintendent of police Sushil Kumar said that the deceased were identified as Sumitra Devi, her sons Raja, Golu and daughter Sanju.
Kumar said that the house, which was in a dilapidated condition, caved in because of heavy rains in the past two days.
The two injured were admitted to a nearby hospital for treatment.
The bodies were sent for post mortem at Nalanda Medical College and Hospital, the DSP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Why are Antarctica ice-levels increasing? NASA has the answer!
- Buyout group to back rival's bid for Tata's UK steel assets - Sources
- French Open 2016: Angry Nick Kyrgios, Petra Kvitova pass chilly Roland Garros tests
- Working towards a technology which enables consumer to control electrical appliances at home sitting in office: TPDDL CEO Praveer Sinha
- Modi in Iran: PM promises big celebration of Guru Gobind Singh's birth anniversary