Four buried alive in house collapse in Bihar
Patna: Four members of a family were buried alive and two others injured on Wednesday when a house caved in at Purab Darwaza locality here following heavy rains.
Deputy superintendent of police Sushil Kumar said that the deceased were identified as Sumitra Devi, her sons Raja, Golu and daughter Sanju.
Kumar said that the house, which was in a dilapidated condition, caved in because of heavy rains in the past two days.
The two injured were admitted to a nearby hospital for treatment.
The bodies were sent for post mortem at Nalanda Medical College and Hospital, the DSP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'