Four buried alive in house collapse in Bihar
Patna: Four members of a family were buried alive and two others injured on Wednesday when a house caved in at Purab Darwaza locality here following heavy rains.
Deputy superintendent of police Sushil Kumar said that the deceased were identified as Sumitra Devi, her sons Raja, Golu and daughter Sanju.
Kumar said that the house, which was in a dilapidated condition, caved in because of heavy rains in the past two days.
The two injured were admitted to a nearby hospital for treatment.
The bodies were sent for post mortem at Nalanda Medical College and Hospital, the DSP said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory