Four buried alive in house collapse in Bihar
Patna: Four members of a family were buried alive and two others injured on Wednesday when a house caved in at Purab Darwaza locality here following heavy rains.
Deputy superintendent of police Sushil Kumar said that the deceased were identified as Sumitra Devi, her sons Raja, Golu and daughter Sanju.
Kumar said that the house, which was in a dilapidated condition, caved in because of heavy rains in the past two days.
The two injured were admitted to a nearby hospital for treatment.
The bodies were sent for post mortem at Nalanda Medical College and Hospital, the DSP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'