Four buried alive in house collapse in Bihar
Patna: Four members of a family were buried alive and two others injured on Wednesday when a house caved in at Purab Darwaza locality here following heavy rains.
Deputy superintendent of police Sushil Kumar said that the deceased were identified as Sumitra Devi, her sons Raja, Golu and daughter Sanju.
Kumar said that the house, which was in a dilapidated condition, caved in because of heavy rains in the past two days.
The two injured were admitted to a nearby hospital for treatment.
The bodies were sent for post mortem at Nalanda Medical College and Hospital, the DSP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal