Four feared drowned in Ganga in Bihar
Bhagalpur: Four minors, including three girls, were feared drowned in the river Ganga in a village under Narayanpur police station area in Bihar`s Bhagalpur district Wednesday, police sources said.
The incident happened near Vishunpur village as three girls and a boy were bathing in the river when they accidentally slipped in deep water and were feared drowned, sources said.
Divers have been pressed into service to recover the missing minors, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH