Four feared drowned in Ganga in Bihar
Bhagalpur: Four minors, including three girls, were feared drowned in the river Ganga in a village under Narayanpur police station area in Bihar`s Bhagalpur district Wednesday, police sources said.
The incident happened near Vishunpur village as three girls and a boy were bathing in the river when they accidentally slipped in deep water and were feared drowned, sources said.
Divers have been pressed into service to recover the missing minors, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches India's first green rail corridor in Tamil Nadu
- UP: 8 children killed as train hits school mini-bus in Bhadohi
- NASA's Viking mission data to unfold Mars' mystery
- Kolkata: Boy found killed after party at Amit Chaudhuri's house, author denies knowing him
- 1 killed, dozen hurt in building collapse after cylinder blast
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' officially wraps production
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 628—Pragya decides to fight back