Four feared drowned in Ganga in Bihar
Bhagalpur: Four minors, including three girls, were feared drowned in the river Ganga in a village under Narayanpur police station area in Bihar`s Bhagalpur district Wednesday, police sources said.
The incident happened near Vishunpur village as three girls and a boy were bathing in the river when they accidentally slipped in deep water and were feared drowned, sources said.
Divers have been pressed into service to recover the missing minors, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police