Four feared drowned in Ganga in Bihar
Bhagalpur: Four minors, including three girls, were feared drowned in the river Ganga in a village under Narayanpur police station area in Bihar`s Bhagalpur district Wednesday, police sources said.
The incident happened near Vishunpur village as three girls and a boy were bathing in the river when they accidentally slipped in deep water and were feared drowned, sources said.
Divers have been pressed into service to recover the missing minors, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah