Four girls burnt to death, 16 injured in cylinder blast
Sasaram (Bihar): Four minor girls were burnt to death while 16 others injured when a LPG cylinder burst into flames in Bihar`s Rohtas district on Sunday.
"Due to leakage in domestic LPG cylinder in the house of Santosh Chaturvedi, members of the family and neighbours had came out in the open passage," Officer-in-charge of Dehri police station Sidheshwar Rajak said.
But the gas spread and soon it burst into flames killing the four girls.
Sixteen others who received burn injuries were taken to Baranasi Hindu University Hospital, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- EgyptAir black box flight recorder has been repaired: Commission
- Osborne rules himself out of race to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- 'Subramanian Swamy will dent Modi's image, spook foreign investors'
- Hafiz Saeed's son-in-law masterminded terror attack on CRPF convoy in Pampore: Report
- Lionel Messi retirement: Argentine president, Diego Maradona ask him not to quit