Four girls burnt to death, 16 injured in cylinder blast
Sasaram (Bihar): Four minor girls were burnt to death while 16 others injured when a LPG cylinder burst into flames in Bihar`s Rohtas district on Sunday.
"Due to leakage in domestic LPG cylinder in the house of Santosh Chaturvedi, members of the family and neighbours had came out in the open passage," Officer-in-charge of Dehri police station Sidheshwar Rajak said.
But the gas spread and soon it burst into flames killing the four girls.
Sixteen others who received burn injuries were taken to Baranasi Hindu University Hospital, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves