Four girls burnt to death, 16 injured in cylinder blast
Sasaram (Bihar): Four minor girls were burnt to death while 16 others injured when a LPG cylinder burst into flames in Bihar`s Rohtas district on Sunday.
"Due to leakage in domestic LPG cylinder in the house of Santosh Chaturvedi, members of the family and neighbours had came out in the open passage," Officer-in-charge of Dehri police station Sidheshwar Rajak said.
But the gas spread and soon it burst into flames killing the four girls.
Sixteen others who received burn injuries were taken to Baranasi Hindu University Hospital, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you