Four girls burnt to death, 16 injured in cylinder blast
Sasaram (Bihar): Four minor girls were burnt to death while 16 others injured when a LPG cylinder burst into flames in Bihar`s Rohtas district on Sunday.
"Due to leakage in domestic LPG cylinder in the house of Santosh Chaturvedi, members of the family and neighbours had came out in the open passage," Officer-in-charge of Dehri police station Sidheshwar Rajak said.
But the gas spread and soon it burst into flames killing the four girls.
Sixteen others who received burn injuries were taken to Baranasi Hindu University Hospital, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred