Four held for fraud in railway recruitment exam in Bihar
Patna: Four persons have been arrested with large quantities of high-tech devices meant to be used for cheating in Railway recruitment examination scheduled for Sunday, police said.
Acting on a tip off, the Special Task Force (STF) teams raided various places in Patna last night and arrested the four accused on charges of planning to commit fraud and cheating using high-tech bluetooth devices in the Group `D` examination under railway recruitment cell of the East-Central Railway (ECR), IG (Operations) Amit Kumar said.
The accused have been identified as Rajkumar Singh, Dinkar Pandey, Ajit Kumar and Varun Kumar.
A haul of high-tech equipments and other materials like bluetooth device, ear piece, mobile phones, sim card, micro battery, original certificates, admit cards, besides Rs 55,000 cash and a motorcycle have been seized from them, Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption