Four held for fraud in railway recruitment exam in Bihar
Patna: Four persons have been arrested with large quantities of high-tech devices meant to be used for cheating in Railway recruitment examination scheduled for Sunday, police said.
Acting on a tip off, the Special Task Force (STF) teams raided various places in Patna last night and arrested the four accused on charges of planning to commit fraud and cheating using high-tech bluetooth devices in the Group `D` examination under railway recruitment cell of the East-Central Railway (ECR), IG (Operations) Amit Kumar said.
The accused have been identified as Rajkumar Singh, Dinkar Pandey, Ajit Kumar and Varun Kumar.
A haul of high-tech equipments and other materials like bluetooth device, ear piece, mobile phones, sim card, micro battery, original certificates, admit cards, besides Rs 55,000 cash and a motorcycle have been seized from them, Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim writer, accused of insulting God, attacked in Kerala
- Gujarat Dalit victims say 'gau rakshaks' could have burnt them alive
- OnePlus 3 Soft Gold edition hitting the stores today
- Baar Baar Dekho: Brand new ‘Kala Chashma’ still featuring Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra
- 1st Test, Day 1 – Sri Lanka vs Australia - As it happened...