Four held for fraud in railway recruitment exam in Bihar
Patna: Four persons have been arrested with large quantities of high-tech devices meant to be used for cheating in Railway recruitment examination scheduled for Sunday, police said.
Acting on a tip off, the Special Task Force (STF) teams raided various places in Patna last night and arrested the four accused on charges of planning to commit fraud and cheating using high-tech bluetooth devices in the Group `D` examination under railway recruitment cell of the East-Central Railway (ECR), IG (Operations) Amit Kumar said.
The accused have been identified as Rajkumar Singh, Dinkar Pandey, Ajit Kumar and Varun Kumar.
A haul of high-tech equipments and other materials like bluetooth device, ear piece, mobile phones, sim card, micro battery, original certificates, admit cards, besides Rs 55,000 cash and a motorcycle have been seized from them, Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre