Four held for fraud in railway recruitment exam in Bihar
Patna: Four persons have been arrested with large quantities of high-tech devices meant to be used for cheating in Railway recruitment examination scheduled for Sunday, police said.
Acting on a tip off, the Special Task Force (STF) teams raided various places in Patna last night and arrested the four accused on charges of planning to commit fraud and cheating using high-tech bluetooth devices in the Group `D` examination under railway recruitment cell of the East-Central Railway (ECR), IG (Operations) Amit Kumar said.
The accused have been identified as Rajkumar Singh, Dinkar Pandey, Ajit Kumar and Varun Kumar.
A haul of high-tech equipments and other materials like bluetooth device, ear piece, mobile phones, sim card, micro battery, original certificates, admit cards, besides Rs 55,000 cash and a motorcycle have been seized from them, Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried