Four held for fraud in railway recruitment exam in Bihar
Patna: Four persons have been arrested with large quantities of high-tech devices meant to be used for cheating in Railway recruitment examination scheduled for Sunday, police said.
Acting on a tip off, the Special Task Force (STF) teams raided various places in Patna last night and arrested the four accused on charges of planning to commit fraud and cheating using high-tech bluetooth devices in the Group `D` examination under railway recruitment cell of the East-Central Railway (ECR), IG (Operations) Amit Kumar said.
The accused have been identified as Rajkumar Singh, Dinkar Pandey, Ajit Kumar and Varun Kumar.
A haul of high-tech equipments and other materials like bluetooth device, ear piece, mobile phones, sim card, micro battery, original certificates, admit cards, besides Rs 55,000 cash and a motorcycle have been seized from them, Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- West Bengal hospital fire: Three killed, 50 children injured; Rs 2 lakh ex-gratia announced
- Astronomers find a 'dark' Milky Way
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Fire kills at least 16 in Moscow printing works
- Do you know traffic jams can make your body susceptible to cancer? - Read