Four idols stolen from a temple
Gaya (Bihar): Four idols of Hindu
deities were stolen from a temple by unknown persons in Diha
village in Guraru police station area in Bihar`s Gaya
district, the police said on Sunday.
The priest detected the theft of the idols this
morning when he entered the temple to conduct prayer, the
An FIR has been lodged by the priest at Guraru police
station in connection with the theft of four idols last night.
The idols were believed to be made of precious stones
and several centuries old, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days