Four idols stolen from a temple
Gaya (Bihar): Four idols of Hindu
deities were stolen from a temple by unknown persons in Diha
village in Guraru police station area in Bihar`s Gaya
district, the police said on Sunday.
The priest detected the theft of the idols this
morning when he entered the temple to conduct prayer, the
An FIR has been lodged by the priest at Guraru police
station in connection with the theft of four idols last night.
The idols were believed to be made of precious stones
and several centuries old, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB