Four killed, 12 injured in accident in Siwan
Siwan: Four persons were on Saturday killed and twelve others injured when a speeding bus rammed into a roadside tree on Gopalganj-Siwan national highway near Siwan in Bihar, official sources said.
Some of the passengers were feared to have been killed and buried under the branches of the huge tree which was demolished because of the collision, sources said.
Rescue operation was on.
The injured were admitted to a government hospital in Siwan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley