Four killed in accident in Bihar`s Bhagalpur district
Bhagalpur: Four persons were killed and six others injured when a bus fell into a ditch near a village in Bihar`s Bhagalpur district, police sources said on Monday.
The mishap took place in Rampur Kharhara village late last night as the bus plunged into a 20-feet ditch as the driver lost control of the vehicle, sources said.
While three persons died on the spot another succumbed to injuries in Jawaharlal Medical College and Hospital, they said, adding six others sustained injuries and were taken to hospital.
The deceased were identified as Ramsharan Choudhury (70), Sanju Chaudhury (35), Neena Devi (50) and Hari Chaudhury (40), sources said.
The bus was carrying a group of pilgrims from a religious place in Naugachchia town to their native village in Bhagalpur district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?