Four killed, three injured in truck-autorickshaw collision
Kishanganj: Four persons were on Saturday
killed and three others injured when a speeding truck collided
with an auto-rickshaw near Kumhaiya in Kishanganj district,
Those who were killed were identified as Sukhdeo Kumar
Sinha (35), Habibul (47), Lal Singh (40) and Md Qasim (45).
Three injured were admitted to a nearby hospital where
their condition was stated to be critical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city