Four-laning of highway within 2 years in Bihar
Patna: Four-laning of Patna-Ara-Buxar
highway would be completed within two years-and-a-half, Bihar Road Construction Minister N K Yadav told the state assembly.
Replying to a short-notice question of RJD MLA
Raghvendra Pratap Singh, Yadav said the four-laning of the
national highway had been approved by the National Highway
Authority of India under NHDP phase 3 project.
Yadav said the work for four laning would start from
August this year and it would be completed within next
two years and six months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city