Four-laning of highway within 2 years in Bihar
Patna: Four-laning of Patna-Ara-Buxar
highway would be completed within two years-and-a-half, Bihar Road Construction Minister N K Yadav told the state assembly.
Replying to a short-notice question of RJD MLA
Raghvendra Pratap Singh, Yadav said the four-laning of the
national highway had been approved by the National Highway
Authority of India under NHDP phase 3 project.
Yadav said the work for four laning would start from
August this year and it would be completed within next
two years and six months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy