Four-laning of highway within 2 years in Bihar
Patna: Four-laning of Patna-Ara-Buxar
highway would be completed within two years-and-a-half, Bihar Road Construction Minister N K Yadav told the state assembly.
Replying to a short-notice question of RJD MLA
Raghvendra Pratap Singh, Yadav said the four-laning of the
national highway had been approved by the National Highway
Authority of India under NHDP phase 3 project.
Yadav said the work for four laning would start from
August this year and it would be completed within next
two years and six months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh