Four looters held with weapons in Munger
Munger: Four looters were arrested along with their weapons from Bihar`s Munger district Wednesday.
Acting on an information, police chased five looters trying to escape after looting cash and a mobile phone from a man near a private school and arrested four of them.
Three pistols, a mobile phone and Rs 1900 were recovered from them, police said.
Raids are on to apprehend the fifth miscreant, the police said.
The arrested were identified as inhabitants of Purab Sarai of Munger district, the police added.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants Aamir, Salman, Shah Rukh Khan to support her
- Indian Naval Ships Veer, Nipat to be decommissioned today
- Shashank Manohar to step down as BCCI boss for ICC chairman's post?
- No breakthrough in talks with India: Pakistan's top official
- Second phase of Bihar panchayat polls begins