Four Maoists held, bunkers demolished in Bihar
Banka (Bihar): Four Maoists were arrested
and as many bunkers demolished during an encounter between the
rebels and police in a forest under Belhar police station in
Bihar`s Banka district, police said on Thursday.
More than fifty rounds of bullets had been exchanged
during the encounter that ensued after the outlaws had fired
at a police patrol late last night. Nobody, however, was
Police captured four Maoists after the encounter and
dismantled their four bunkers in the forest.
A combing operation has been launched in the area to
arrest the ultras.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials