Four Maoists held in Bihar
Motihari: Four hardcore Maoists were arrested on Saturday from Dumari Baiju village of Bihar`s East Champaran district, police said.
Acting on a tip-off, a joint team of CRPF and police raided a place in the village and arrested four Maoists who were wanted in connection with several cases of murder and bomb blasts, Superintendent of police (Motihari) Vinay Kumar said.
While three Maoists belonged to the People`s Liberation Guerilla Army (PLGA), the other was associated with the CPI(Maoist), police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why