Four of family gunned down in Bihar
Patna: Four members of a family were shot dead on Saturday over a land dispute in Bihar`s Madhubani district, police said.
Nearly a dozen armed men barged into the house of Mohammad Ali in Gangauli village in Madhubani, about 200 km from here, and opened fire, killing him and his three sons.
"His wife was seriously injured," a police official said.
Police suspect an old land dispute and personal enmity as the reason behind the killings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption