Four of family gunned down in Bihar
Patna: Four members of a family were shot dead on Saturday over a land dispute in Bihar`s Madhubani district, police said.
Nearly a dozen armed men barged into the house of Mohammad Ali in Gangauli village in Madhubani, about 200 km from here, and opened fire, killing him and his three sons.
"His wife was seriously injured," a police official said.
Police suspect an old land dispute and personal enmity as the reason behind the killings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued