Four of family gunned down in Bihar
Patna: Four members of a family were shot dead on Saturday over a land dispute in Bihar`s Madhubani district, police said.
Nearly a dozen armed men barged into the house of Mohammad Ali in Gangauli village in Madhubani, about 200 km from here, and opened fire, killing him and his three sons.
"His wife was seriously injured," a police official said.
Police suspect an old land dispute and personal enmity as the reason behind the killings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation