Four of family gunned down in Bihar
Patna: Four members of a family were shot dead on Saturday over a land dispute in Bihar`s Madhubani district, police said.
Nearly a dozen armed men barged into the house of Mohammad Ali in Gangauli village in Madhubani, about 200 km from here, and opened fire, killing him and his three sons.
"His wife was seriously injured," a police official said.
Police suspect an old land dispute and personal enmity as the reason behind the killings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM