Four of family gunned down in Bihar
Patna: Four members of a family were shot dead on Saturday over a land dispute in Bihar`s Madhubani district, police said.
Nearly a dozen armed men barged into the house of Mohammad Ali in Gangauli village in Madhubani, about 200 km from here, and opened fire, killing him and his three sons.
"His wife was seriously injured," a police official said.
Police suspect an old land dispute and personal enmity as the reason behind the killings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II