Four persons stabbed to death in Ara
Ara: Four persons were stabbed to death and two others injured following a dispute over borrowing money at Purhara village in Bihar`s Bhojpur district today, police sources said.
Rivals of Kamlesh Rai of the village stormed Rai`s house and stabbed Rai and five other family members, sources said.
Kamlesh Rai (55), Satyendra Rai (50), Shanti Devi (45) and Vikas Kumar (22) died and their bodies were brought to a government hospital for postmortem, sources said.
Other two who were injured in the incident were admitted to a hospital for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read