Four persons stabbed to death in Ara
Ara: Four persons were stabbed to death and two others injured following a dispute over borrowing money at Purhara village in Bihar`s Bhojpur district today, police sources said.
Rivals of Kamlesh Rai of the village stormed Rai`s house and stabbed Rai and five other family members, sources said.
Kamlesh Rai (55), Satyendra Rai (50), Shanti Devi (45) and Vikas Kumar (22) died and their bodies were brought to a government hospital for postmortem, sources said.
Other two who were injured in the incident were admitted to a hospital for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America