Four persons stabbed to death in Ara
Ara: Four persons were stabbed to death and two others injured following a dispute over borrowing money at Purhara village in Bihar`s Bhojpur district today, police sources said.
Rivals of Kamlesh Rai of the village stormed Rai`s house and stabbed Rai and five other family members, sources said.
Kamlesh Rai (55), Satyendra Rai (50), Shanti Devi (45) and Vikas Kumar (22) died and their bodies were brought to a government hospital for postmortem, sources said.
Other two who were injured in the incident were admitted to a hospital for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outline solutions, don't become roadblock to progressive democracy: BJP tells Mamata
- After Virat Kohli, time for Anil Kumble to work with MS Dhoni - Here's what Jumbo said..
- Union Minister Maneka Gandhi raps Kerala for its policy on stray dogs
- RSS distributed sweets on the day Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated: Congress
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!