Four persons stabbed to death in Ara
Ara: Four persons were stabbed to death and two others injured following a dispute over borrowing money at Purhara village in Bihar`s Bhojpur district today, police sources said.
Rivals of Kamlesh Rai of the village stormed Rai`s house and stabbed Rai and five other family members, sources said.
Kamlesh Rai (55), Satyendra Rai (50), Shanti Devi (45) and Vikas Kumar (22) died and their bodies were brought to a government hospital for postmortem, sources said.
Other two who were injured in the incident were admitted to a hospital for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: Know about world's highest battlefield Siachen
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!