Four shot dead by extremists in Gumla
Gumla: Four brothers were killed by suspected activists of the People`s Liberation Front of India (PLFI) at Dakia village in Gumla district, the police
said on Monday.
About a dozen armed extremists last night gunned down the siblings, identified as Jitu Badhai, Mahesh Badhai, Basant Badhai and Sheet Badhai, the police said.
Land dispute was said to be the reason behind the killings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA