Function to honor Swami Vivekananda`s birth anniv
Patna: Bihar Youth Congress activists led by
its president Lalan Kumar on Thursday held a function to commemorate
the 150th birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda.
Speaking on the occasion, Kumar said that Swami
Vivekanand had totally made his mission for service to
humanity and spent his life rendering service to humanity.
He stood as ``a source of inspiration`` for humanity.
The meeting was also addressed by former MP Ranjit Ranjan,
state youth Congress leaders Rohit Kumar, Lalit Mohan
Singh, Ramashankar Pandey and Rajeev Choudhary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!