Gaya coldest in Bihar at 3.6 deg Celsius
Gaya: Bihar got some respite from the cold
on Monday with bright sunshine in the morning even as Gaya
recorded the season`s lowest minimum temperature of 3.6 degree
The sun shone during the day in most parts of the state
marking an increase in the maximum temperature, the weather
office said here.
The maximum temperature in Patna was 23.1 degrees, while
the minimum settled at 6.2 deg C. Bhagalpur and Purnia
recorded respective minimum of 13 degrees and 7.5 degrees.
Train services were affected because of the fog during
the morning, Railway sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31