Girl commits suicide by jumping before train
Nawada: Apparently jilted by her lover, a young girl on friday committed suicide by jumping before a running train near the outer signal at Nawada railway station in Bihar`s Nawada district, a GRP officer said.
The deceased, identified as Kumkum Kumari (17), took the extreme step by jumping fatally before 53404 Kiul-Gaya passenger train, the Nawada GRP police station in-charge Sudhir Kumar said.
A suicide note was recovered from her bag spelling out reasons that provoked her to take her own life, he said, adding a mobile phone and her boyfriend Krishna Kumar`s photograph were also recovered from her possession.
The train services were disrupted for some time due to the suicide case, Kumar said, adding that severed body was removed from the track and sent for post-mortem.
The girl was native of Garhpur village of the district, the police officer said, adding her family members have been informed about the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL