Girl commits suicide by jumping before train
Nawada: Apparently jilted by her lover, a young girl on friday committed suicide by jumping before a running train near the outer signal at Nawada railway station in Bihar`s Nawada district, a GRP officer said.
The deceased, identified as Kumkum Kumari (17), took the extreme step by jumping fatally before 53404 Kiul-Gaya passenger train, the Nawada GRP police station in-charge Sudhir Kumar said.
A suicide note was recovered from her bag spelling out reasons that provoked her to take her own life, he said, adding a mobile phone and her boyfriend Krishna Kumar`s photograph were also recovered from her possession.
The train services were disrupted for some time due to the suicide case, Kumar said, adding that severed body was removed from the track and sent for post-mortem.
The girl was native of Garhpur village of the district, the police officer said, adding her family members have been informed about the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'