Gopalganj: A girl student died and four
others fell ill due to suspected food poisoning after
consuming mid-day meal at Kasturba Gandhi Girls School in
Bihar`s Gopalganj district on Monday, police said.
The girls complained of stomach pain and started
vomiting soon after taking the meal in the school.
They were taken to a nearby primary health centre
where the 16 year-old girl died during treatment.
The condition of the other four, being treated at
the health centre, was stated to be out of danger.
Local authorities are investigating the incident,