Girl student dead after mid-day meal in Bihar
Gopalganj: A girl student died and four
others fell ill due to suspected food poisoning after
consuming mid-day meal at Kasturba Gandhi Girls School in
Bihar`s Gopalganj district on Monday, police said.
The girls complained of stomach pain and started
vomiting soon after taking the meal in the school.
They were taken to a nearby primary health centre
where the 16 year-old girl died during treatment.
The condition of the other four, being treated at
the health centre, was stated to be out of danger.
Local authorities are investigating the incident,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- School dropout biggest crisis in India, says Singapore Deputy PM
- Italy quake death toll hits 278, state funeral planned
- Jigisha killer Ravi Kapoor convicted in taxi-driver murder case
- Records aside, US Open getting personal for Serena Williams
- World Risk Report 2016: India ranks 77th in world disaster risk index