Girl student dead after mid-day meal in Bihar
Gopalganj: A girl student died and four
others fell ill due to suspected food poisoning after
consuming mid-day meal at Kasturba Gandhi Girls School in
Bihar`s Gopalganj district on Monday, police said.
The girls complained of stomach pain and started
vomiting soon after taking the meal in the school.
They were taken to a nearby primary health centre
where the 16 year-old girl died during treatment.
The condition of the other four, being treated at
the health centre, was stated to be out of danger.
Local authorities are investigating the incident,
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants Aamir, Salman, Shah Rukh Khan to support her
- Indian Naval Ships Veer, Nipat to be decommissioned today
- Shashank Manohar to step down as BCCI boss for ICC chairman's post?
- No breakthrough in talks with India: Pakistan's top official
- Second phase of Bihar panchayat polls begins