Girl student dead after mid-day meal in Bihar
Gopalganj: A girl student died and four
others fell ill due to suspected food poisoning after
consuming mid-day meal at Kasturba Gandhi Girls School in
Bihar`s Gopalganj district on Monday, police said.
The girls complained of stomach pain and started
vomiting soon after taking the meal in the school.
They were taken to a nearby primary health centre
where the 16 year-old girl died during treatment.
The condition of the other four, being treated at
the health centre, was stated to be out of danger.
Local authorities are investigating the incident,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption
- Indian ISIS operative says he met Paris bombing accused in Iraq last year