Guidelines for monitoring law and order situation in Bihar
Patna: The Bihar government today issued guidelines to divisional and district officials to ensure peaceful law and order situation after counting of votes tomorrow, a senior official said.
In the guidelines issued by the home department, the Commissioners and Inspector General of Police (IGs) of commissonerates and the district magistrate and police chiefs have been directed to take measures to ensure that no untoward incidents take place anywhere in state after counting of votes for the general elections tomorrow, Principal Secretary (Home) Amir Subhani said.
The counting of votes for 40 Lok Sabha seats in Bihar will take place tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price