Gunmen loot Rs 3.38 lakh from bank branch in Bihar
Biharsharif: Unidentified gunmen looted Rs 3.38 lakh today from Borisarai branch of Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank under Khodaganj police station area in Bihar`s Nalanda district, a senior police officer said.
Seven dacoits entered the bank premises and looted the amount gun point. They also fired and shot at two persons including a bank employee when they resisted, Superintendent of Police Nishant Kumar Tiwary said.
One injured was admitted to primary health centre while another was referred to the Patna Medical College and Hospital (PMCH).
Three dacoits were arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL