Guv, Nitish pay tribute to Rajendra Prasad
Patna: Governor Devanand Konwar and Chief
Minister Nitish Kumar on Saturday led the people of Bihar in paying
floral tributes to the son-of-the-soil and the country`s first
president Rajendra Prasad on the occasion of his 127th birth anniversary.
Konwar, Kumar and other dignitaries garlanded Prasad`s
bust at the functions held at Rajendra Chowk near the Raj
Bhawan and Rajendra Ghat on the bank of river Ganga
respectively and paid their respects to the departed leader.
The leaders and of various political parties too paid
tributes to the former president at functions held at their
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics