Hardcore Maoist arrested in Bihar
Sasaram (Bihar): Police on Thursday arrested a hardcore Maoist with arms and ammunition from Goraula hills of Rohtas district, a police official said.
The Maoist has been identified as Sitaram Nunia alias Gabbar, said to be a self-styled commander of the CPI (Maoist)`s Sone-Vindhyachal zone, Superintendent of Police Manu Maharaj said.
Nunia was wanted in more than 30 cases.
A .303 police rifle and five rounds of ammunition was seized from his possession, the SP said adding that the ultra was being interrogated to find out details about his activities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog