Hardcore Maoist arrested in Bihar
Patna: A hardcore Maoist was arrested today by Special Task Force (STF) from Buxar and a levy money of Rs 63,000 recovered from him, a senior police officer said.
Acting on a tip off, the STF team arrested Azad Paswan from Sikaraul police station of Buxar, Inspector General of Police Amit Kumar said.
He was accused in 10 cases in Buxar and Rohtas districts.
The IG said Paswan told his interrogators that he was secretary, Sone Vindhyachal zone committee of the ultra outfit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees