Hardcore Maoist arrested in Bihar
Patna: A hardcore Maoist was arrested today by Special Task Force (STF) from Buxar and a levy money of Rs 63,000 recovered from him, a senior police officer said.
Acting on a tip off, the STF team arrested Azad Paswan from Sikaraul police station of Buxar, Inspector General of Police Amit Kumar said.
He was accused in 10 cases in Buxar and Rohtas districts.
The IG said Paswan told his interrogators that he was secretary, Sone Vindhyachal zone committee of the ultra outfit.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?