Heroin valued at Rs 3 cr seized
Araria (Bihar): Police on Monday seized 3.5 kgs heroin valued at Rs 3 crore in the international blackmarket from Bihar`s Araria district and arrested one person in this connection.
Acting on a tip off, police raided a vehicle near Raniganj bus stand and seized the contraband kept in a packet bearing a stamp mark of Thailand, district Superintendent of Police Shivdeep Lande said.
The arrested person has allegedly confessed during interrogation that he was taking the smuggled contraband to Purnea.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda