Heroin valued at Rs 3 cr seized
Araria (Bihar): Police on Monday seized 3.5 kgs heroin valued at Rs 3 crore in the international blackmarket from Bihar`s Araria district and arrested one person in this connection.
Acting on a tip off, police raided a vehicle near Raniganj bus stand and seized the contraband kept in a packet bearing a stamp mark of Thailand, district Superintendent of Police Shivdeep Lande said.
The arrested person has allegedly confessed during interrogation that he was taking the smuggled contraband to Purnea.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof