Homeguard sentenced to lifer in Madhepura
Madhepura: A local court on Sunday sentenced a homeguard to life sentence for murdering a man and injuring three others two years ago.
The Fast Track Court- V judge Yogesh Narayan Singh sentenced Omprakash to life imprisonment after finding him guilty of the cgarge that he had shot dead a man and injured three others at Singheswar temple area on July 28, 2010.
According to prosecution, Om Prakash had fired from his service rifle on some people following a squabble with them in which one Vishnu Narayan Sah died.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intermediate Examination (Arts) Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 2:00 pm
- Class 10th (Matric) Exam Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 12: 00 pm
- Putin vows Russian retaliation over US missile shield in Europe
- More than 2,000 boat migrants rescued off Italy, 45 dead
- Trump rules out US presidential debate with Sanders