Huge cache of explosives seized in Bihar’s Munger
Munger: A huge cache of explosives, including
2,500 kg ammonium nitrate, 5000 dynamites, 300 detonators,
besides 10 bundles of fuse wires, was seized by police from
Bakarpur in Bihar`s Munger town Saturday, police said.
On a tip-off, a police team led by Superintendent of
Police M Sunil Naik Naik raided a house at Bakarpur this
morning and seized the explosives.
One person, identified as Mohammed Sattar, was arrested
during the raids, the SP said.
It is suspected that the explosive was meant for supply
to Maoists as Munger is one among the Naxal-hit districts in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Panel discussion on Kejriwal's poisonous radio ad on Dadri incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!