Huge cache of explosives seized in Bihar’s Munger
Munger: A huge cache of explosives, including
2,500 kg ammonium nitrate, 5000 dynamites, 300 detonators,
besides 10 bundles of fuse wires, was seized by police from
Bakarpur in Bihar`s Munger town Saturday, police said.
On a tip-off, a police team led by Superintendent of
Police M Sunil Naik Naik raided a house at Bakarpur this
morning and seized the explosives.
One person, identified as Mohammed Sattar, was arrested
during the raids, the SP said.
It is suspected that the explosive was meant for supply
to Maoists as Munger is one among the Naxal-hit districts in
- Kejriwal govt vs Centre: Delhi High Court seeks response from Modi governnment
- Indian Premier League: Here's what original mystery spinner Paul Adams said about Shivil Kaushik!
- 'Deal between PM Modi and Italy to fix Sonia Gandhi': BJP moves privilege motion against Ghulam Nabi Azad
- Nine Taliban militants killed in IED blast in Afghanistan's Badakhshan province
- WATCH: HILARIOUS! When Australian all-rounder James Faulkner turned Gujarati for a day