Huge cache of explosives seized in Bihar’s Munger
Munger: A huge cache of explosives, including
2,500 kg ammonium nitrate, 5000 dynamites, 300 detonators,
besides 10 bundles of fuse wires, was seized by police from
Bakarpur in Bihar`s Munger town Saturday, police said.
On a tip-off, a police team led by Superintendent of
Police M Sunil Naik Naik raided a house at Bakarpur this
morning and seized the explosives.
One person, identified as Mohammed Sattar, was arrested
during the raids, the SP said.
It is suspected that the explosive was meant for supply
to Maoists as Munger is one among the Naxal-hit districts in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Gujarat Dalit protest: After Rahul, Kejriwal to visit violence-hit Una today
- PM Narendra Modi to lay foundation stone of AIIMS in Gorakhpur today
- Rajya Sabha to vote on bill seeking 'special status' for Andhra Pradesh today
- 'Bunty Chor' - Delhi's high-end car thief arrested; BMW, Toyota Fortuner recovered
- Mayawati slur: Dayashankar Singh may surrender today; wife alleges harassment by BSP goons