Huge cache of explosives seized in Bihar’s Munger
Munger: A huge cache of explosives, including
2,500 kg ammonium nitrate, 5000 dynamites, 300 detonators,
besides 10 bundles of fuse wires, was seized by police from
Bakarpur in Bihar`s Munger town Saturday, police said.
On a tip-off, a police team led by Superintendent of
Police M Sunil Naik Naik raided a house at Bakarpur this
morning and seized the explosives.
One person, identified as Mohammed Sattar, was arrested
during the raids, the SP said.
It is suspected that the explosive was meant for supply
to Maoists as Munger is one among the Naxal-hit districts in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH