Huge explosive seized, 3 naxalites held in Bihar
Gaya: Police arrested three Naxalites and
seized huge quantity of explosives in Bihar`s Gaya and
Jehanbad districts late last night, the police said on Friday.
Acting on a tip-off, police team assisted by the Special
Task Force of Bihar police raided three places under Delha
police station in Gaya district last night, City SP Satyavir
Singh told a news agency.
Police seized five drums (500 quintals) explosive, besides
three country-made pistols amd cash worth Rs 4.75 lakh during
the operations, he said.
Police also raided some areas in adjoining Jehanabad
district and picked up five suspected naxalites who were being
interrogated, Singh added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India