Huge explosive seized, 3 naxalites held in Bihar
Gaya: Police arrested three Naxalites and
seized huge quantity of explosives in Bihar`s Gaya and
Jehanbad districts late last night, the police said on Friday.
Acting on a tip-off, police team assisted by the Special
Task Force of Bihar police raided three places under Delha
police station in Gaya district last night, City SP Satyavir
Singh told a news agency.
Police seized five drums (500 quintals) explosive, besides
three country-made pistols amd cash worth Rs 4.75 lakh during
the operations, he said.
Police also raided some areas in adjoining Jehanabad
district and picked up five suspected naxalites who were being
interrogated, Singh added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog