Huge quantity of explosives seized in Bihar
Sasaram: In a huge haul, 1,200 gelatin sticks, 4,225 detonators and 15 kg of ammonium nitrate were recovered allegedly from the possession of a man who was arrested from Karbandiya Chandani Chow area of Rohtas district Thursday.
The huge quantity of explosives were seized during a raid in the area in the wee hours, Superintendent of Police Chandan Kumar Kushwaha said.
The arrested person was identified as one Dhanji Paswan.
"We are investigating whether the explosives were meant to be supplied to the Maoists or people indulging in illegal mining," the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32
- HUGE HONOUR! PM Narendra Modi featured in Obama's DNC introduction video - WATCH
- NASA reveals new information on Sun's magnetic field and its kin!
- Argentine FA hope for Lionel Messi international U-turn
- Sebastian Vettel confident of Ferrari future despite James Allison exit
- Paes story: Seven-up Leander has Olympic Games in blood