Huge rush for Patna `Super 30`
Patna: A record 11,500 aspirants today
turned up for the test for admission to `Super 30`, best
coaching centre in Asia 2010 as rated by Time magazine, for
60 seats to crack IIT JEE.
Institute sources said students from Jharkhand, Madhya
Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh besides Bihar appeared for the test.
"Super 30 centre has a pass rate of 100 per cent. What
makes that feat even more remarkable is that these students
are the poorest of the poor who would otherwise never be able
to afford full-time coaching," the Time magazine which
recently selected the institute among the best in Asia in
2010 had said.
The institute`s founder Anand Kumar, who missed a chance
to study at Cambridge for lack of money, provides coaching
along with hostel and travel to all students free of cost.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!