IAF airman commits suicide in Bihar
Bhagalpur: An Indian Air Force (IAF) airman allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself in Bhikhanpur locality in Bihar`s Bhagalpur district, police said on Wednesday.
Om Prakash (32) allegedly hanged himself with a rope at his house last night reportedly after peeved with family problems, they said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem at a government hospital, they said, adding that an investigation was on in the suicide by the airman.
Prakash was posted at the IAF station at Jalandhar and had come over to home for vacation, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family