IAF airman commits suicide in Bihar
Bhagalpur: An Indian Air Force (IAF) airman allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself in Bhikhanpur locality in Bihar`s Bhagalpur district, police said on Wednesday.
Om Prakash (32) allegedly hanged himself with a rope at his house last night reportedly after peeved with family problems, they said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem at a government hospital, they said, adding that an investigation was on in the suicide by the airman.
Prakash was posted at the IAF station at Jalandhar and had come over to home for vacation, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?